Picture of Guest User
Podcast?
by Guest User - Tuesday, 18 March 2008, 03:24 AM
  Not sure if it's possible, but wondering if the audio lessons might be able to be distributed as podcasts on iTunes?  There are one or two other Greek lesson websites (much simpler than the ones here!) that distribute thru this format pretty successfully, hitgreece.com is the one I have in mind.  It'd be GREAT to have the lessons here portable and have you guys still retain copyright and such...
Picture of Guest User
Re: Podcast?
by Guest User - Thursday, 2 October 2008, 11:55 PM

I found languageaddicts (greek) on itunes and suscribed to the podcast for free.

they only give you 1 lesson each month for free (something like 10 or so words) but, i've downloaded a lesson set - which is a dozen lessons in one for 10 bucks. totally worth it.

and you can get individual lessions for 1.59.

i plan on using that for speaking & this for reading & writing. benefit from the both of them!

Picture of Guest User
Re: Podcast?
by Guest User - Sunday, 28 November 2010, 04:52 PM
  And I also wonder, is it a copyright infraction if I capture the audio and convert it into a different format and play it back on a stand-alone player so I can listen to it while I read the notes?

I know that an alternate way is to open the audio window on a separate web browser while you read the text on another browser, that is rather uncomfortable, but it may work.

Or else you can copy the Notes onto a text editor, like Word, and read it from there while you listen to the tapes/audio.