Picture of Guest User
New Posting: Alert...YES, the site IS FREE!!!
by Guest User - Sunday, 1 October 2006, 09:54 PM
  This posting is for everyone new...YES, the site is free. Totally,completely,absolutely...free!!! Your first born will not be taken...your credit card will not be asked for...there is no registration fee...or exit fee,visit once....or 1,000 times...take the course...or need help with translations,observe..or participate....ALL FREE.

Just please...stop posting the same question...the answer is not going to change.....FREE OF CHARGE....means that no fee is charged,implied,asked for...or collected. EVER!!!!

However, to new users who keep posting the same question....there will now be a charge....LOL!!!! big grin
Picture of Guest User
Re: New Posting: Alert...YES, the site IS FREE!!!
by Guest User - Tuesday, 3 October 2006, 08:52 PM
  I Rena.. Im a new user and called my attention your posting, i just wanted to ask you if the course have worked so far for you, do you think itis helpful even if I have no idea of greek words, it´s my very first time here and the language

thanx...

pink angel from mexico smile
Picture of Guest User
by Guest User - Thursday, 5 October 2006, 01:45 PM
  Yassou file mou Pink Angel....

I must admit, that I have not taken the online course. I have been learning Greek over the past 1.5 years with the help of this site and others. I have found people on this site especially, to be very knowledgeable and helpful. One of the things I really like about the site, is that no one rebukes you for using...or have a need for a translation in greeklish. (thanks guys!!) One thing I do know...where else can you learn a language for free...AND, have a site full of people willing to help with translations,questions and information....

When I started to learn I knew nothing about the Greek language. But if you have a desire to learn....people on here are generous with their assistance.

Na Hse Kala,

Rena
Me and Emily
by John Laverick - Thursday, 5 October 2006, 11:43 AM
  So, that's settled then rena, I'm sought of getting the impression from your posting that you might be suggesting that the site is free, is that right!!!!!!!!

John
Picture of Guest User
by Guest User - Thursday, 5 October 2006, 01:51 PM
  Kalispera John.....

Sighnomi...I had to get it out of my system...it was getting annoying seeing the same thread posted daily. Seems like every 2nd or 3rd post asks the same question. I would rather spend my time learning Greek...then always answering the same question that has been answered hundreds of times....with the same result. FREE!!!!! LOL.

Rena
Me and Emily
by John Laverick - Friday, 6 October 2006, 04:51 AM
  Hi Anna

συμφωνώ με, έχεις μια συμπαθητική ημέρα

Γιαννι cool