Picture of Mike Heal (Μάικ)
BYKI Lists
by Mike Heal (Μάικ) - Monday, 6 October 2008, 01:43 AM
  Hi
I have the deluxe version of BYKI, in a different language, which I have added the Greek lists from the lite version to.
I am after the lists from the Greek deluxe version, if anyone else is using this program please could they export the lists and e-mail to me ?
Once I have this up and running would anyone here find it useful to post/exchange homemade lists that we create?
Many thanks
Mike

[originally posted Sunday, 4 May 2008, 03:57 AM]
Me and Emily
Re: BYKI Lists
by John Laverick - Wednesday, 12 November 2008, 06:41 AM

Hi Mick, I have the BYKI deluxe edition in Greek, what do you want me to send and to where,

John

by Mike Heal (Μάικ) - Tuesday, 18 November 2008, 03:50 AM
  Hi John
Many thanks for the reply, I would be very grateful if you could 'export' the lists from the deluxe version and e-mail to me (it might take a few e-mails if you don't zip or rar them) at :
mike.anne@sky.com
If you are interested, I have created two large lists for use with the BYKI program. One of present tense verbs and one for the simple past which I use for revision, I can send you these if they would be of any use?
Good luck with your studying
Mike
Picture of Guest User
by Guest User - Monday, 24 November 2008, 07:15 PM
  I want that too if it is possible, please:

fluturasul at hotmail.com

Thank you very much smile
Me and Emily
Απάντηση: Re: BYKI Lists
by John Laverick - Sunday, 30 November 2008, 12:42 PM

Hi Guy's,

I've looked into exporting the lists, and it seems it's not as easy as it sounds?

I can only export one list at a time. I have to place this on the BYKI server, they send me and e mail to confirm that it's there and then you have to extract it yourself, but here's the crunch, you can't extract it unless you have BYKI Deluxe!!!

Now, I could be wrong because I'm not the biggest technophobe in the world, so if you have any better ways of extracting them please show me the way!

regards

John

That's how I read it anyway, if you know any different

Re: Απάντηση: Re: BYKI Lists
by Mike Heal (Μάικ) - Monday, 1 December 2008, 03:13 AM
  Hi John

I might have a different version, so it could be different, but on mine all you do is: open the list (as if you were going to use it) then click "list" at the top left, then go down to "export list", select where you want to save it (I always use the desktop) and click save. I believe that you can only do 1 at a time, but you shouldn't have to upload them to the BYKI server.
Very grateful for your reply and any that you can do.
Mike
Me and Emily
Απάντηση: Re: Απάντηση: Re: BYKI Lists
by John Laverick - Monday, 1 December 2008, 04:25 AM

Hi Mick, yea it was just me being a pillock!

I was pressing the Share File option which was taking me to their server, I'm in the process of placing the files on my desk top and saving them to a Zip file but it will take a bit of time as I can only do one at a time.

by the by what language have you got on your BYKI?

regards

John

Re: Απάντηση: Re: Απάντηση: Re: BYKI Lists
by Mike Heal (Μάικ) - Monday, 1 December 2008, 05:45 AM
  Hi John
Thanks again for the quick reply.
The language that was originally on the deluxe version I have is 'Tagalog' (a language from the Philippines) but I have deleted all those lists, imported all the Greek ones from the BYKI lite version and created my own two verb list as mentioned above. If you are interested in these, I can e-mail them to you, but I can't upload them here due to the file sizes.
For sending any info, please could you use this e-mail address: mike.heal@fd-electronics.net
not the one mentioned above.
Best wishes
Mike
Picture of Guest User
Re: Απάντηση: Re: Απάντηση: Re: GreekBYKI Lists
by Guest User - Sunday, 22 August 2010, 11:38 PM

Dear Mike and John 

I've just been reading your posts re obtaining extra lists for BYKI Greek - I, too, have the Deluxe version but also in Tadalog(!!!)

Tell me, were you successful in getting more Greek lists, and did you create anymore that you'd be willing to share?

I'm new to Greek so have nothing to offer in exchange, sorry!

Let me know please.  Thanks

Ben
Please email me directly: benathens8@hotmail.com
BYKI List - please help
by Mike Heal (Μάικ) - Sunday, 24 April 2011, 06:39 AM
  Hi
If any of the people that I sent my own 'Past tense verb list' to, still have it, please could they e-mail a copy back to me. I've recently changed computers and carelessly lost it in the process.
Please send to
mike.anne@sky.com
I would be very grateful, as I put a lot of work into it, and would like to add to it.
Best wishes
Mike