Picture of Mike Heal (Μάικ)
Volunteer required
by Mike Heal (Μάικ) - Monday, 6 October 2008, 01:46 AM
  Hi
In order to complete a revision list of verbs, I would like to ask for a big favour from a volunteer speaker (male or female, young or old, it doesn't matter, but preferably a native Greek speaker).
Attached is a list of approx 30 verbforms, all present tense, mostly ones used during the LGO lessions that I have been unable to 'capture' a good recording of.
I realise that I am asking for a lot, but hopefully for a fluent Greek it would only take 5 mins or so to read through the list.
If someone(s) is (are) willing to do this, please can you simply read through the list (no need to record each one separately, in fact one long recording is better, although a slight pause between words would make life easier for me!). Don't worry about making it a perfect recording, if you make any mistakes, no need to start again, just carry on, I can do all the audio 'editing' later.
Please can you either post here, or contact me through the message system, the file can be in .wav, .wma or .mp3 which ever is easiest for you.
Many thanks in advance to anyone willing to help with this project.
Mike

[originally posted Tuesday, 8 July 2008, 12:30 AM]

Picture of gitsa dr
Απάντηση: Volunteer required
by gitsa dr - Friday, 6 January 2012, 06:13 PM
  did anyone helped you with that?