Picture of chris halazonitis
I'm Amazed
by chris halazonitis - Wednesday, 3 March 2010, 09:16 PM
  I by complete chance stumbled across this INCREDIBLY helpful website and I'm amazed at how many different types of people are intrigued by the Greek language as I am. What else i find interesting is that a lot of people here it seems aren't even greek!!!... they just love the language!!

I however am Greek (half) and I go to a school once a week for it and I also use Rosetta Stone. The problem i have with school is that during discussions people speak so fast and i find myself trying to figure out what was said a minute ago all while not listening to all the things said after. With Rosetta Stone, I find it a little boring because of how slow and how repetitive it can be.

This is the PERFECT balance that I was looking for and I'm very glad I found this website!! Thank you for making it!!!

Χαλζο-
Picture of Guest User
Re: I'm Amazed
by Guest User - Saturday, 3 April 2010, 09:12 PM

Έχεις δίκιο, αυτό το website είναι πάρα πολύ χρήσιμο!! τώρα μπορώ  να γράψω και να μιλήσω αρκετά καλά, ακόμα και με εκείνους που σπουδάζουν μερικά χρόνια! Και ναι, αυτή είναι μια από τις πιο πανέμορφες γλώσσες. Εγώ είμαι Ιταλίδα, αλλά μου αρέσει πολύ να μιλήσω Ελληνικά. Μπορεί να είναι γιατί η Νότια Ιταλία μοιάζει την Ελλάδα... και φυσικά, ήταν μέρος της αρχαίας Μεγάλης Ελλάδας!

Καλό Πάσχα σε όλους! approve

Μαρία