Picture of Greg Brush
Re: Greek Dictionary with past tense of verbs
by Greg Brush - Tuesday, 2 December 2014, 11:39 AM
  The Neurolingo "subscription" is actually a registration (i.e., a setting up of a free account, analogous to what is required at LGO) with a user account name and password. Without any registration, Neurolingo allows up to 10 requests per user name per day; with an account, that number increases to 30 per day. Since each account is tied to an email address, those with more than one email address can have more than one Neurolingo account if they wish. I have very rarely, if ever, exceeded 30 requests in a day, so a single registered account should be quite adequate for almost all users.

Regards,
Greg Brush
Picture of Robert Jones
Re: Greek Dictionary with past tense of verbs
by Robert Jones - Saturday, 6 December 2014, 10:05 PM
  Thanks Greg, I didn't know that. As you say,30 a day should suffice. Incidentally, I am a little disappointed with my Stavropoulos as it does not have η κούτα [the carton] in. I felt foolish at my night class when I thought I had found an error in our Greek textbook. 'βαριές κούτες' ? ''It's 'το κούτι', neuter'' I complained. No, 'Η κούτα', feminine = carton, large box.
Only flaw in it so far,otherwise extremely helpful, esp. the idiomatic expressions.

Regards
Robert