Picture of Nick Savchenko
Looking for greek friends online
by Nick Savchenko - Friday, 15 November 2013, 02:26 PM
  Hi,

I feel that I need more speaking and writing practice to improve my Greek language skills. Because while I can understand rather complex greek texts my verbal skills are far below average and I can hardly express my thoughts in greek in a verbal conversation...

I think the solution is to find some greek-speaking friends who share some interests with me and are willing to patiently bear some inconveniences while I make my humble attempts to tell them something smile When I studied German I had such friends and it helped me a lot.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to visit any Greek-speaking country in the nearest future, so I thought about searching some places on the internet where I could find some native greek speakers willing to help people like me. The majority of participants of this forum aren't native greek speakers, but maybe some of them could share a link to some internet community that would fulfil my needs?

If some Greek person is reading my message and is willing like to help me, I will be very glad if you'd contacted with me. I'm native Russian speaker, so in exchange I can help you to improve your russian skills if you are interested. My email is nsavch@gmail.com Thanks!
Picture of Jonathan Ridgway
Re: Looking for greek friends online
by Jonathan Ridgway - Sunday, 17 November 2013, 09:26 AM
  This one might help

http://www.sharedtalk.com/
Picture of Jenoye Stewart
by Jenoye Stewart - Tuesday, 26 November 2013, 08:13 PM
  Zdrastvuite nick! Ya rodom iz yamaika, i ya tolko chto izuchayu russki yazik, a ya budu hochet tvoi pomogat'. Ya na vkontakte zhye Jenoye Stewart. Ya budu tozhye hochet nemanski yazik. Ya budu lubit' eto.
Picture of Yiannis Koniaris
Καλημέρα Νίκο
by Yiannis Koniaris - Tuesday, 24 December 2013, 01:59 AM
  έλεγξε το γραμματοκιβώτιό σου, έχεις μήνυμα από εμένα smile
Μπορείς να στείλεις αίτηση φιλίας στο Skype.
We can discussed also in English smile
Glad to help you and the others smile
Picture of rondy nash
by rondy nash - Monday, 21 April 2014, 12:30 AM
  This is some thing like making friends to learn Greek language.It is a good idea for one who would like to learn any language and make friends with other language people..

free dating
online love
Picture of Nicole Noel
by Nicole Noel - Monday, 21 April 2014, 10:37 AM
  conversationexchange.com and italki.com are good places to find a language exchange partner.

For writing practice, you can try Lang-8.com
Picture of Simon Ellis
by Simon Ellis - Monday, 28 April 2014, 08:27 AM
  I'd also recomend conversationexchange. Also I got an 8 CD learn Greek course from Ebay recently. Its not as good as speaking to real person but its a bit like having a conversation and for £6 you can't go wrong.